Check it out today at Ardor3d.com.
- Headless rendering support added. You can now render 3d content without a visible 3d display.
- Vertex Buffer Object support added as an inheritable flag - also supports automatic buffer combining for more optimization.
- Display List support added. You can now compile individual meshes or entire scenegraph branches as a display list.
- High quality water rendering support added as a node that can be easily inserted into your scene.
- First edition of our geometry clipmap terrain system added.
- New render delegate ability added to Spatial. You can now bypass draw operations with a RenderDelegate at any point in the scenegraph.
- Multi-context scenegraph support: The same scenegraph can now be drawn to several canvases even if they do not share the same GL context.